Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Biggest Ever Killer is Stress

We all know this, but it scares me every time.

  • The biggest killer for people is stress
  • Then unhealthy eating
  • Then lack of exercise
  • Then lack of sleep
So what happens when you are a single mom in a legal battle, who eats on the go, exercises only 2x a week and sleeps 4.5 hrs a night? :( :( :( :(

Crap. Now I feel SO freaked out.

And you know, I don't even know if I would care. But really, if something ever happened to me, who the hell would take care of my kids?

NOT MY EX...But legally....I think it would be my ex. SIGH.

I need to change things fast. Let's start with the sleep. I'm going to aim for 6hrs as a start. I'm halfway there on the eating, so I'll work on that too.

Decreasing stress is out of my reach right now....increasing exercise is difficult...no time.

Small steps....

No comments: